Atendendo a algumas respostas apreciativas e inúmeras ignorativas, aqui está......

10 novembro 2009

Denmark to allow internet use in exams

Following on the example set by the Danes, I have decided that from now on the use of the internet will be free in any class or exam I am responsible for at the Univ of S Paulo. This is a clarification and not a change of policy: I have not given a closed-book exam as far as I recall.

Furthermore in the case of advanced engineering courses - which happen to be all I teach - communication between students during exams and other activities will continue to be allowed, including by electronic means.

5 comentários:

fbirman disse...

Bravo! Bravo!

fbirman disse...

Bravo! Bravo!

Felipe Pait disse...

We are red, we are white, we are Danish dynamite!

Hugo Baraúna disse...

Queria que mais professores fossem assim. Faço último ano de computação cooperativo na Poli.

Parabéns professor!

Felipe Pait disse...

Agradeço!