Atendendo a algumas respostas apreciativas e inúmeras ignorativas, aqui está......

29 março 2011

The battle is won by strategy; the war by reliable supply lines

I was reminded of the following #fact:

"The fight is won by bravery; the battle by strategy; and the war by reliable supply lines."

by Krugman's blog post. Who proved the theorem above? I don't know, and I don't have time to research - I need to assign reviewers to 15 conference papers before the other editors fill up the reviewers' inboxes with requests.

3 comentários:

Lucas disse...

I don't know who proved the theorem. But I think this applies to several areas where one party wants to overrule the other. Although it would be nice if disputes could be solved by reaching a middle ground, they usually are not, mostly due to the selfish nature of mankind.

Anônimo disse...

where did you get this quotation from?
abs
sgold

Felipe Pait disse...

No clue. Don't remember ever reading it. I simply know it as a fact.