- Write the partial differential equations for a Lyapunov function v as an exterior differential system in the 1-jet of v, using the contact form.
- Write the equation in the 2-jet of v.
- Then write it again in the 2-jet, using the connection forms, to bring in the Riemannian geometry of the manifold.
- Now write the partial differential equation of Kalman filtering in the 2-jet of the total space.
- Repeat using the connection forms.
29 junho 2009
Lyapunov equation on 2-jet [Byzantine]
Reminding myself that I jotted down the following sequence of steps back in May: