Atendendo a algumas respostas apreciativas e inúmeras ignorativas, aqui está......

07 janeiro 2016

Every house needs a Ridgid Wet/Dry Vac

My neighbor left an outside faucet open for the N England winter (who is the Yankee here?), and predictably a pipe junction got disconnected. By the time I noticed and closed a valve, the basement was filled with a good quarter-inch of water.

I vacuumed about 50 gallons with my Ridgid Wet/Dry Vac, and the damage doesn't seem that bad. You need one, even if you don't know why, so go to Home Depot and buy yours. Use with the filter for dust and dirt, without it for liquids. The larger models are for professionals, the portable models are probably adequate for home use - mine is the 3-gallon and smallest one. As a reward I made steak à Camões, potatoes, and asparagus for Hannah, with a glass of cranberry wine myself.

Thanks Ridgid, and God bless America!

Nenhum comentário: