Atendendo a algumas respostas apreciativas e inúmeras ignorativas, aqui está......

09 janeiro 2012

Randall Stross's columns

Letter to the NYTimes:

Dears,
I'm an avid reader of the Times. I am also a professor of electrical engineering.

If you would like my advice, I'm writing to say that Randall Stross's columns are mixture of the obvious with the obviously wrong. Some people may disagree, but his writing is well below the NYTimes' standard. It pains me that no one seems to have noticed that a paper that prints columns by Paul Krugman and David Pogue, among others, could do a lot better in the area of internet and digital communications.

Thanks for considering the opinions of your readers!
Sincerely, Felipe Pait

2 comentários:

Nariyoshi disse...

Alguma resposta do jornal até agora?

Felipe Pait disse...

Mandaram um ack. É o correto, não era mesmo para responderem. Assunto interno, a considerar na hora de renovar o contrato do gajo.